Friday, April 17, 2009

TOMORROW!




CELEBRATE YOUR LOCAL RECORD STORE! GO BUY RECORDS! I'll be at Reckless Records on Milwaukee Ave. in Chicago tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

-Anna Apocalypse

3 comments:

csmooth24 said...

YES! This is a great day to be a music lover...

polk said...

wow, we had a blast at gem city records in dayton. (we're a small but proud city, doncha know)

waited in line (!) for the store to open, and all the nerdy collector-types (ahem, not us) flooded in to snatch up the cool sub pop singles before we could.

and gem city did not get any of the jesus lizard singles sets either (!!) so we had to call our chum in columbus and ask him to pick us up two!

i grabbed a cool thrill jockey record store day lp and bought a bad brains t-shirt. long live vinyl!

hey my friend works at reckless. he probably rang you up.

Anna Apocalypse said...

Awesome! I picked up the following:
-Grizzly Bear "Live at KCRW" 7"
-The Thermals/Thao With the Get Down Stay Down split 7"
-Donovan "Greatest Hits" used for $3!