Haha, FSU was the first school that popped into my head for some strange reason when I wrote that TMT story. Also, I didn't know that you wrote for TMT now too! I just saw your name on the messageboard the other day. What part of the site do you write for?
Anna, Haha, cool. I thought it was funny. Yeah, I started writing reviews in August, and two have been posted so far (Goldmund and the Present... I gave them both 2.5's). It's funny, I saw your name on the message boards, and wasn't sure if it was you or somebody else who took your blog alias. Do you write for any other areas?
12 comments:
i hope everything is okay! were you in jail? ^_^
Hahahahah jail?! Definitely not.
We missed you. I need some new music! :-)
oh, anna! you and i both know that i will stick by you until the end of time, my love.
Good to know you'll still be around.
I thought you were getting sick of helping out so many people in need.
Thanks for keeping us updated!
glad to see that you'll be back, I was worried. Also, FSU kids and Vampire Weekend?
Lukas,
Haha, FSU was the first school that popped into my head for some strange reason when I wrote that TMT story. Also, I didn't know that you wrote for TMT now too! I just saw your name on the messageboard the other day. What part of the site do you write for?
-Anna.
uffs. nice, anna! i was worried. love your blog. ;)
Anna,
Haha, cool. I thought it was funny. Yeah, I started writing reviews in August, and two have been posted so far (Goldmund and the Present... I gave them both 2.5's). It's funny, I saw your name on the message boards, and wasn't sure if it was you or somebody else who took your blog alias.
Do you write for any other areas?
-Lukas
By updates, do you mean you'll be returning to MIRONLINE as well? Drop me a line.
Glad to hear your back.
I missed a few months myself this year after being kicked out of my ex's. Damn that real life crap getting in the way of the net.
Lukas,
I just write for the news section.
-Anna.
Post a Comment