It has been eleven long years since Braid released new music, so to say I was eagerly anticipating this EP would be a grand understatement. It may only be four tracks, but each song is solid and sounds exactly what you would expect a more mature of Braid to sound like. Piano is sprinkled throughout a few songs, but Bob Nanna and Chris Broach's vocals still sound like they did during the
Frame and Canvas days. If you're in Chicago this August, don't miss their reunion show at the Metro and be sure to pre-order the EP on
sweet white vinyl like I just did.
DOWNLOAD:
Braid - Closer To Closed EP [
Polyvinyl]
Recommended Tracks: all four tracks!
1 comment:
Thank you for this.
I just pre-ordered my white vinyl too.
It sounds so great! A little more grown up, but still the same Braid. I'm falling in love all over again.
Thanks Anna!
Post a Comment