Friday, August 12, 2011

DJing at The Burlington Bar in Chicago on Aug. 16th!

The time has finally come. I, Annapocalypse, will be making my DJing debut at The Burlington Bar in Chicago this Tuesday, August 16th from 10pm to 2am. I'm going under the name DJ Annapocalypse (of course) and I'll be playing indie rock, oldies, and summer jams. If you live in or near Chicago, I better see your face at The Burlington on Tuesday. I will buy anyone a drink that comes up to me and mentions my blog. Okay, maybe not everyone, but at least a handful of people. Come hang out and watch me restrain myself from playing Watch The Throne on repeat for the entire time.

5 comments:

AP said...

Don't live in Chicago, but best of luck!

Timothy said...

Good luck, Anna! :)

eatplayswim said...

noooooooooooo i just saw this :(

Micah Edmond said...

wish i lived in chicago!

Jeffrey said...

I feel the same way @eatplayswim....I just saw this, and totally would have come out if I had known about it.